“cell type is real” TM1 Error

I got a “cell type is real” error this afternoon and was somewhat confounded!

“cell type is real” was in the TM1 error log when I after I ran a TI process that was pasting a string into a cube.  The error was caused by the element I was trying to write to being defined as a “Simple” rather than “String” element.  Edited my dimension, made it String, re ran and all good.

If you like this post, please spread the love…

About John

Managing Director of Infocube. We are a management accounting consultancy that specialises in Business Analytics.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.