CubeSpy TM1 Server Monitor – Open Beta Release!
CubeSpy Server Monitor provides TM1 Administrators with visibility and notifications about what their TM1 Servers are doing.
- Connect to Multiple TM1 Servers of Different Versions.
- Monitor as many TM1 Servers as you have.
- Profile Creation – Group Servers by Version, Location.
- Windows Tray Icons Displaying Server Queues Graph with Color Coding
- Monitor User Idle Time as well as Standard Activity Time.
- Broadcast Messages to all users on a Server.
- View Server activity at a glimpse using the Activity Spark Bars.
- Server Monitor Dashboard which displays all active Server Spark Bars.
- Copy Usernames, User Activity to the Clipboard.
- Windows Notifications if/when a Server Stops Communicating with Clients (Server Shutdown or Crash)
- Windows Notifications when more than a definable amount of users (default is 1) are waiting in a queue on the TM1 Server.
- CubeSpy Agent – a heavy duty TM1 Server monitor with embedded statistics database. This application can be installed server side as a NT Service.
CubeSpy Agent Screenshots:
Monitoring User Load: 1, 2
Event Reporting: 1
Beta Registration Key: BETABETABETABETABETABETABETABETA
Download Link: Download Now
Issues Register: Click to View
To access the issues register no account is required but write access needs to be requested (via automagical google button). It will be approved within 12 hours.
*Standard Non-Liability Disclaimer Applies upon Download.
**The beta license is valid for 2 months.